What started as an after Christmas dinner visit with brother in law, Colin Carlisle, has turned into the fulfilment of an idea.
From a patent search, to an accepted patent application in the US and Canada and Trademarking. To product research, supplier sourcing, market development and developing distributor/retail relationships, we've gone through all the growing pains of nurturing this idea along to where it is today. While still in its infancy, this idea has huge potential. Patent pending in both the US and Canada and Trademarks in both countries as well.
Stay tuned, the story is just starting.......
1. Remove Turkey Tuque from packaging .(Please don't litter)
2. Unroll Turkey Tuque about 3-4 inches and stretch out.
2.5 -NEW- Open enclosed WetNap package set WetNap aside,
put packaging over birds beak to cushion between the Tuque and the beak.
3. Stretch the opening with your fingers
creating an opening 3-4 inches in diameter.
(Don't worry, it does stretch)
4. With the opening held with your hand, scoop
the birds head into the opening and pull
the Turkey Tuque up to the back of the head. Be
careful of how hard you're pulling the
Turkey Tuque against the beak. (Prevent tear)
5. Roll the Turkey Tuque down the neck of the bird
and extend to where the neck meets the
6. Repeat with 2nd Turkey Tuque to ensure leakproof.
6.5. Wipe hands down with WetNap.
7. Carry your bird out with confidence.
Wildwood, Florida, USA